TG12 24 Capillary Tubes Hematocrit Centrifuge
Hematocrit centrifuge is primarily used to determine the percentage by volume of erythrocytes(red blood cells) in blood.
In this procedure, blood is centrifuged in hematocrit capillaries until the maximum cell packing density is reached.
When centrifugation is complete the hematocrit value can be read by a special evaluation reader card.
TG12 with 24-capillaries rotor provides reliable support for the determination of the hematocrit value.
1. Metal external case. Stainless steel chamber with guarding ring.
2. Electronic safety lock prevent cover opening during centrifugation.
3. Manually lid open in case of failure or emergency.
4. Imbalance fault detection with auto shutdown
5. With silent-block and shock absorbers that guarantee a smooth and quiet operation.
6. Recall of last set parameters. (Useful for repetitive analysis).
7. Reliable drive system. Induction motor maintenance free.
8. Microprocessor control of all functions: speed, time, temperature, * acceleration/deceleration, rcf, error display
9. Special rotor connector which makes it easy to load and unload the rotor
10. Comprehensive selection of rotors and adapters
11. Produced according to national and international safety standard (e.g. IEC 61010).
12. ISO9001, ISO13485, CE international standards are met.
13. * Selectable: Lid open automatically at the end of run.
Plastic and metal frame
Acceleration / Deceleration rates
AC220V 50/60Hz 5A
Max speed : 12000r/min
Capacity : 24 pcs capillary tube
Max rcf : 14800xg