Ateb cyflawn i fethiant centrifuge
1. Incorrect placement: centrifuge is usually placed in a dry place away from direct sunlight. The heat dissipation capacity of the centrifuge is relatively large, and no sundries should be stacked around the centrifuge. The distance from the wall, baffle and other airtight and poor heat dissipation items should be at least 10 cm. At the same time, the centrifuge should be placed in a single room as far as possible, and organic reagents and inflammables should not be placed around.
2. The protection measures are not perfect: after each use, the cover of the centrifuge should be opened to make the heat or water vapor evaporate naturally. If the low-temperature centrifugation was used before and there may be ice, it is necessary to wait for the ice to melt and wipe it with dry cotton gauze in time, and then cover it when there is no obvious water vapor. If the rotating head of the centrifuge can be replaced, each rotating head should be taken out in time after use, cleaned with clean and dry medical gauze, and placed upside down. Do not use sharp tools to scratch. The aluminum rotating head should be cleaned frequently. At the same time, the centrifuge should be maintained and repaired frequently. The power supply should be cut off when the operator leaves. For the first time users, please consult the personnel who have used it before or refer to the manual. Do not use it blindly.
3. Operation error problem: we should pay attention to all aspects when we use it. After selecting the rotating head and setting the parameters, the centrifuge should be observed for a while. After reaching the maximum speed and stable operation, the centrifuge can leave. If you hear abnormal sound or smell something during operation, brake immediately, press the "stop" button, and cut off the power supply if necessary. Centrifugal tubes must be placed symmetrically, and the corresponding centrifugal tubes should be equal in weight as far as possible. During the operation of the instrument, it is absolutely forbidden to open the centrifuge cover! At the same time, it is necessary for all personnel in the laboratory to form a good registration habit. First, they can know who has used the centrifuge before and the condition of the instrument when it was used before; second, we can know the number of times the centrifuge has been used, so as to know whether it needs to be repaired or replaced.
4. Common accidents: due to the high frequency of use of the centrifuge, the damage and accident frequency of the machine are high. The main reason is the improper operation of the laboratory personnel. The common problems are: the cover can not be opened, the centrifugal tube can not be taken out, and the centrifuge does not work after pressing the key. The more serious problems include the bending of the rotating shaft caused by uneven force, the motor is burnt out, and the horizontal bucket is thrown out For serious accidents and even injuries.
5. Unbalance problem: when using various centrifuges, the centrifugal tube and its contents must be accurately balanced on the balance in advance. The weight difference during balancing shall not exceed the range specified in the instruction manual of each centrifuge. Different rotating heads of each centrifuge have their own allowable difference. The single number of tubes must not be loaded in the rotating head. When the rotating head is only partially loaded, the pipe must be They must be placed symmetrically in the rotor so that the load is evenly distributed around the rotor.
6. Precooling: when centrifuging at a temperature lower than room temperature. The rotating head should be pre cooled in the refrigerator or in the rotating head room of the centrifuge before use.
7. Over speed: each rotating head has its maximum allowable speed and cumulative limit of use. When using the rotary head, you should consult the instruction manual and do not use it too fast. Each turn shall have a use file to record the accumulated use time. If the maximum usage limit of the swivel is exceeded, the speed shall be reduced according to the regulations.
8. If there is no problem, check whether the band switch or rheostat is damaged or disconnected. If it is damaged or disconnected, replace it. If it is damaged or disconnected, replace the damaged component and rewire the wire. If there is no problem, check whether the magnetic coil of the motor is broken or open (internal). If it is broken, rewelding can be done In case of open circuit inside the coil, only rewind the coil.
9. Motor speed can not reach the rated speed: first check the bearing, if the bearing is damaged, replace the bearing. If the bearing is lack of oil or too much dirt, clean the bearing and add grease. Check whether the commutator surface is abnormal or whether the brush matches with the commutator flashover surface. If the commutator surface is abnormal, if there is a layer of oxide, it should be polished with fine sandpaper If the commutator does not match with the brush, it should be adjusted to a good contact state. If there is no above problem, check whether there is short circuit in the rotor coil. If there is, rewind the coil.
10. Violent vibration and loud noise: check whether there is imbalance problem. The nut fixing the machine is loose. If there is, tighten it. Check whether the bearing is damaged or bent. If there is, replace the bearing. The machine cover is deformed or its position is incorrect. If there is friction, adjust it.
11. When it is cold, the low-speed gear cannot be started: the lubricating oil solidifies or the lubricating oil deteriorates and dries up and sticks. At the beginning, you can use your hand to help to turn it again or take the initiative to refuel after cleaning.
Blaenorol: Mae gan centrifuge fferyllol nodweddion addasrwydd da, lefel uchel o awtomeiddio, gweithrediad sefydlog, technoleg gref, ymwrthedd cyrydiad da, amgylchedd gweithredu da, dyfeisiau amddiffyn diogelwch cyflawn a dibynadwy, appea hardd